Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 100th Julia and 200 blog posts!

I think if Julia were alive, she would appreciate this video.  It makes me want to listen to it while I am cooking. :)  My aunt posted it to her facebook page and I knew I wanted to share it after watching. 

This is my 200th blog post.  Fitting that it's on Julia's 100th birthday, I think she has inspired everyone who enjoys cooking, in some way or another.  I remember having her cookbooks on our shelves when I was young and her book is one of the cookbooks I stole from my mom when I moved out of the house.  Now I just need to use it more, it intimidates me a little.  But I think we had something in common; it's all about the food.  My goal for the next year is to make more recipes of Julia's.  I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

I have my Bake 52 post in the works, that will be up later today!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why I haven't checked any of her recipes. I love cooking and baking.
    BTw congrats for your 20oth post on Julia's 100th birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover