Friday, October 7, 2011

Guacamole


I have been on the biggest Avocado kick the past little while.  I am obsessed with putting avocado or guacamole on everything.  I think it's because avocados are so good for you and I only eat things that are healthy. (I can't even type that without laughing)  It does make me feel good that something I am eating is healthy.  It's good and easy and we know I like that.  I just put everything in my food processor and push the button.  I make this guacamole recipe for a lot of things, some of which are coming soon....

Guacamole
Ingredients:
1 avocado
1/4 cup cilantro
1 T lime juice (fresh)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Directions:  Combine ingredients, taste and add extra lime, salt or pepper if necessary. 
Yields: about 1 cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover